Is a 2004 Service Manual usable with a 2005 Corolla CE, or not?

I want to buy a factory service manual for my 2005 Corolla CE. I see lots of 2004 editions available, but no 2005's.

Would a 2004 ed. manual be usable with the 2005, or are the model differences too great?

CD or print is OK, any advice is appreciated.

thanks,

S.

Reply to
Solaratov

If you are going to spend the money on a factory service manual, you might as well get the correct one. You can order one from a dealership or go to

click on the "explore" link, then click on the "owner services link" then click on the "do-it-yourself" link and enter info for the publication you are looking for.

Reply to
Ray O

One can also go ala-carte, pdf style, for $10 a day, at techinfo.toyota.com.

I grabbed all of my PM procedures in one $10 access period, burnt myself a CD, and I'm good to go. If I want paper in the garage, I just print it. If I need to do a specific repair in the future, I'll just pay for access at that time.

Subaru has a similar, excellent online system. It's GREAT!

Reply to
B a r r y

Ford and GM also have similar services. Does Toyota offer service bulletins on their web site?

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

Yes, for $10/day or $50 per month or $350 per year.

Reply to
Ray O

Yup.

Reply to