ignition control module ??

I have a 95 accord EXR 2.2 vtec. Sometimes when the engine is warm the car will develop a miss. It seems to only be on the number one cylinder. It misses at idle and threw excelleration. The miss is not always consistent. It goes from a subtle to a harsh miss and it doesn't seem to matter if its a humid rainy day or a very dry day. If you turn the car off and let it cool down it will run fine again. I have changed plugs and wires and swapped injectors and it still misses on the same cylinder. When it is missing there is a very strong smell of raw fuel. Could my problem be the ignition control module?

Reply to
larryk

If it wasn't a Honda I'd suggest a sticking valve. Have you ever checked the valve clearances for the heck of it?

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_

snipped-for-privacy@mts.net wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@80g2000cwy.googlegroups.com:

How about the distributor cap and rotor?

Reply to
Jim Yanik