spare parts for jeep cherokee in UK

I have been looking for engine coolant temperatre sensor and front corner lights for Jeep Cherokee 2.5td (1995) in UK for over a month without any sucess. Can anybody help me and share with me address, phone number or e-mail of stores that are selling these spare parts. Thanks in advance. btw I am based in London

Reply to
lou

This may seem obvious, but have you called the Jeep dealer?

You do own a "luxury vehicle" there, so expect to pay premium parts prices, as I would expect to pay if I had a Jaguar in the States. The 2.5td engine was not sold in the States, so I think that the coolant temperature sensor will be a Europe only item, unless it interchanges with the gasoline engine sensor. The corner lights should interchange with U.S. parts though. I get a lot of ads from British Airways advertising "shopping packages" to New York. Three nights hotel plus air fair, very reasonable. You can fit a lot of Jeep parts in a suitcase.

The problem with owning any luxury vehicle, is that the parts prices will stay high, even though you may have bought the vehicle used at a reduction in price.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

The coolant sensor is a common part that should be readily available at the auto parts store down on the corner. The corner lights -- the bulbs are also common parts, by the way -- are often listed on eBay, but they can also be found at your local dealership.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Lighthouse Jeep (01953 681237) near Thetford, Norfolk. ...

Reply to
Dave Milne

London Jeep in Enfield I have found are friendly and helpfull.

DouglB

Reply to
Barry