question for hachiroku

And the more you respond, the more clear it becomes you're an asshole.

The speed limit was 45 MPH. I was driving 35 MPH and the rain was letting up. I was also keeping with the flow of traffic.

So now what, smart ass?

Reply to
Hachiroku

I agree that there should be a replacement for brake fluid. My recommendation is to replace it every other brake job.

Reply to
Ray O

My poison is Pinch... On the rocks please!

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire