Re: Max velocity for 2001 Accord EX coupe

Discussion of speedo inaccuracy has crept into this thread.

If you have access to a GPS, it is the slickest speedo calibrator going. My Garmin gives 3-digit readout, better than any radar.

Tom Willmon near Mountainair, (mid) New Mexico, USA

Locked the damn hanger in the car. Lucky I had the keys.

Net-Tamer V 1.12.0 - Registered

Reply to
twillmon