Re: My Tuning Diary

money for tuning. I keep these hopes and dreams on my mind everyday.

> It really helps, since been riding a bike since the accident.

Maybe you should dream about a girlfriend, or a career, or something useful. Having the main goal in your life be a "tuned" Honda is quite..... lame.

Grow up, dude. Get a life.

Anyone else have any stories about their Honda tuning adventures?

I sure hope not.

Reply to
Dan C