Removing EGR valve 91 Accord

Folks, I have a 91 Honda Accord. I am trying to replace the EGR valve and I notice there are two nuts that need to be removed. Unfortunately the nuts are on so tight I cannot remove them as it is hard to get the wrench in there. Is there anyone who has done this before and can tell me how to get these two nuts out easily. Also what size sockets should I be using. Thanks.

Reply to
nntpposting