Seatbelt Light Blinking and Beeping

Hello....

Just the other day I was tossing out month old fries, etc from under my

1990 Civic's seat and when I started up the car, the seat belt light was blinking and beeping constantly. I didn't realize there were wires underneath the seat. I must have jiggled loose a connector because after securing everything I could think of, the annoying signals stopped. I just wanted to post this for posterity thinking that if anyone has had a similar problem, this would be the most likely culprit.

Alan

Reply to
Alan