Set Clock on 2003 Honda Accord

I have a stock stereo on a 2003 Honda Accord and need to set the clock.
Unfortunately I don't have the manual to figure out how to change the
time on the unit. Can anybody please give some instructions or
suggestions?
Thanks very much!
Greg
Reply to
kahrayzee
without Nav: ignition on II press and hold "sound" release when clock flashes press and hold "4" to set hour press and hold "5" to set minute press "sound" again to end
Reply to
Al

Site Timeline Threads

  • I have a 2000 Chrysler cirrus with a 2.4l and I replaced the thermostat and it...
  • site's newest in

    Chrysler Cars