Shake and Bake

Started to get an odd vibration on 2001 CR-V about two weeks ago. Bought it about 6 weeks ago, and probably have driven 2,000 miles on it. Goes like this; Drive one way to work, about 25 miles. Start out going slow for about 2 miles in housing development (25mph). Then about 5 miles about 40mph, then onto the interstate, 65mph for the rest of the drive. No problems. Leave work, and within one mile, I am on the interstate at 65mph. About

2 miles down the road, I get a vibration. Starts small, then gets worse. Makes me want to slow down to 50 or 55, and vibration goes away. Next day, all is well. Just put new tires, (Michelin's) and no uneven tread wear. Looked at struts, and all looks tight.
Reply to
bilz2765

Fixed. Bad links that attach the torsion bar. Couldn't see till it was on the lift.

Reply to
bilz2765