Technical Information

Where can I get technical information on an 05 Civic 4-dr sedan?

Reply to
jeremyje

wrote

What sort of information?

Online or offline?

The only online maintenance manuals with which I've had luck cover only about 1996 Hondas and earlier.

Parts information and drawings of parts are available online for your 05 Civic.

Some maintenance schedule info is available online at the American and Canadian Honda sites.

Reply to
Elle

You can get a factory service manual from

It's agood investment if you'll be working on your car on a regular basis. Eric

Reply to
Eric