The 2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX

2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX
The Honda Accord EX Coupe outfitted with high performance engine, refined
exterior and 16-inch alloy wheels has a distinct sporty look. Along with LX
features, AM/FM/6-disc in-dash CD changer audio system and driver's seat power
height adjustment provide refinement and safety. Accord EX with its power
moonroof with tilt feature is a class above others.
Visit their trims details at

Reply to
sam
I have a 2004 EXL Accord coupe. I would like my Accord if only the drivers seat didn't move around like the bolts were backed out a few turns. How about your Accord drivers seat?
exterior and 16-inch alloy wheels has a distinct sporty look. Along with LX features, AM/FM/6-disc in-dash CD changer audio system and driver's seat power height adjustment provide refinement and safety. Accord EX with its power moonroof with tilt feature is a class above others.
Reply to
MJC

Site Timeline Threads