unusual accessory

Hi again all. Wonder if someone could point me in the right direction here. My former brother in law had this neon tape kit he bought. I don't know what
it is officially called but it sticks on like auto pinstriping and hooks into the electrical system. When activated, it lights up, like active glow-in-the-dark tape. Color is achieved by overlaying it with coloured translucent tape. He had it on his snowmobile and it looked pretty neat. I'm trying to find it for my boat but I am coming up short. I have found similar stuff - glow wire for example - and glow tape but for commercial applications and from Europe. Has anyone seen this in a common or on-line auto detailing store?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.