Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Tegger's 'Teg passes another emissions test!
With 321,000 miles on it. That aftermarket Walker-brand cat is working much better than I expected it to. Check out the NO number especially. Results here:
12
12

Oil leak while parked
My 89 Accord SE-I (a20a3 engine) is leaking oil while parked in the driveway overnight. Will a bad oil pan gasket or rear main seal cause that? Is the oil level high enough to leak while just sitting...
3
3

DIY oil change supply question
Hello, I am looking for a place to purchase the small stickers to place inside the car window to keep track of my next scheduled oil change. Has anyone purchased these online or in a store somewhere...
4
4

replace accord engine leave transmission in?
I need to replace the engine in my 99 accord 2.3 l 4cyl Can i leave the transmission + cv joints intact and just pull the engine? I figure that this will save 3 hours time thanks Ray
2
2

SRS in red
SRS in red showed up at the top of the panel screen. What up? sam
7
7

Headlight adjustment, 2000 Accord SE
Can anyone tell me the exact location of the "vertical angle gauge" for adjusting the headlights of a 2000 Accord SE? This is mentioned on page 250 of my owner's manual (yes, I've read it), and there...
3
3

2009 Honda Accord Engine Oil Change Guide
I just performed the first oil change on our new 2009 Honda Accord LX sedan. The odometer read 5,800 miles and the oil life meter was at 20%, so I figured it was about time. It's a fairly simple...
1
1

Check Engine Light on 2000 Accord LX
Hello. Recently while driving my check engine light came on in my Accord. The car was running fine on the freeway until I stopped when getting off, at the off ramp. I noticed the car was idling a bit...
6
6

2001 Prelude has always burned oil--dealer says new engine needed!!??
Hi, I've had my 2001 Prelude since new. Manual, special edition. It has burned oil since about a year or two into ownership. I brought it in to the dealer a few times and was always told it was...
17
17

95 Civic A/C, intermittent operation
My daughter has my old 95 Civic now, down in Florida, with 175,000 milles on it and is experiencing intermittent a/c. I was in the car with her and it seems to come on nice and cold at first, then...
2
2

Bajaj Avenger 200 dts i Motorbike
The new Avenger now comes with an oil cooled engine capable of generating a top-speed of 115 km per hour and an optional international standards windshield option, it added. The ride quality of the...

Can you "feel" a difference after a regular oil change?
Is it possible to feel a difference (smoothness, better acceleration, etc.) after a normal-interlude oil change? Someone is claiming this and I think it's just their imagination, but I was wondering...
64
64

Hidden fuel tank in Mercedes. How?
I want to have fun and make money off of family and friends. I want to buy a big old fat 4000 lb Mercedes Benz, and modify it to get what appears to be incredible fuel economy. To do this would mean...
5
5

Until you're involved with a FATAL accident first, you'll learn Hybrid Isn't worth.
Michelle claims her 1-ton hybrid is strong than my 2-ton car. Now we know who tells the truth. Until you're involved with a FATAL accident first, you'll learn Hybrid Isn't worth. Driver expected to be...
48
48

Lug nut Torque - 06 Civic Si
Just wanted to double-check this. I have never tightened the lug nuts on tires using any method other than "as tight as you can get them", using either a wrench or an impact gun. Since I am worried...
13
13