Anyone ever encoutered a CDTC 77-1 Power Transmission System Failure code on an '03 Pilot?

Just did a 240,000KM/150,000mile major maintenance service on my '03 Pilot and one of the notes made by the tech was that the CDTC 77-1 Power Transmission System Failure was detected. I'm guessing he hooked up his thingamajingy to the underside of my steering wheel and scanned for error codes. The note went on to say that he cleared the code, but to monitor it.

I haven't noticed anything unusual at all with my transmission at any give time but I am greatly concerned since transmission repairs are expensive.

I've followed the severe scheduled maintenance religiously thus far and I'd be supremely disappointed if my Pilot ends up with a tranny problem. My buddy's '02 Toyota Highlander is still going strong at

280,000+ KM without any major issues and he hasn't exactly been true to the Highlander's maintenance schedule.

Anyone familiar at all with this code? And what sort of things should I be on the look out for with this type of code? Thanks.

Reply to
liturgy