19999 Hyundai Atoz Diagnostic Socket

Hi, Please excuse me if this gets posted twice as I am having problems getting it posted.

I want to be able to check the various sensors on our car before anything starts playing up so basically I have got some idea what voltages etc are where. Consequently can anyone tell me what protocol is used on the

1999 Hyundai range of cars in the UK and in particular the Atoz ? Failing that what pc related diagnostic tools / code readers can you plug into the diagnostic socket to check the various engine sensors etc on this model car ? Having looked at the diagnostic socket the following pins are used:- 1, 4, 7, 8, 12, 15 and 16

Hope you can help ?

Gio

Reply to
Steve