2000 Accent speed sensor part nos.?

Hi all,

I have a 2000 Accent 1.5L that I recently changed the transmission range selector due to a check engine light and overdrive does not work. After changing out the range selector the check engine light is off but still no overdrive (revs @ 3500rpm at 60mph!).

There was a P1 type check engine code for input speed sensor some time ago, anyone has access to a parts catalog that has a p/n for the speed sensor?

Thanks!

Reply to
gavlim

You'll want to replace the "pulse generators." That's what Hyundai calls the input and output speed sensors-- they're serviced together, not separately.

Reply to
hyundaitech