Hyundai Warranty Contract

Hello everyone! Could anyone who owns NEW Hyundai quote a part of dealer contract, where warranty is described? Especially the part with the cases where the warranty automatically ended due to customer's violations.

I ask that because in my country, Ukraine, Hyundai dealers have one of the worst contracts among all the car dealers, and actually my lawyer says it violates the law in several parts.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
juskrey

It would not matter if we could quote the warranty or not. Your laws will govern what is legal and what is not. If you've gone to the trouble of seeking the advice of an attorney, then why not take his advice on any questions?

Reply to
Mike Marlow

Your warranty should be sufficiently quoted in your owner's manual.

Reply to
hyundaitech

The question is - is that contract a mistake of Hyundai lawyers who did not fully monitor our local laws, or our local tendency of particular dealers.

So I ask some international hyundai owners about that part of a contract (or manual, or service book). That will help me a lot. Cause international office of Hyundai still did not answer me (they ar slow...)

Reply to
juskrey

Well, I really can read my manual without asking an alt.autos.hyundai I just ask someone for HIS manual or service book (a really little part of it) :-)

Reply to
juskrey

And you expect a bunch of people on a usenet forum to know if Hyundai made a mistake in their Korean legal department, or if there are peculiarities within your local dealerships?

But - you never asked anything specifically.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

Dear Mike, I JUST ask someone to quote several sentences, that is all. Do you own new Hyundai?

Reply to
juskrey

Go to the US Hyundai web page and you should find what you need.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

I own an '04 Hyundai. The warranty information is widely published on the net though. I don't understand the basis for your inquiry.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

Actually, you asked for information from a dealer contract as it relates to the Hyundai warranty. See below, a quote from your original post...

"Hello everyone! Could anyone who owns NEW Hyundai quote a part of dealer contract, where warranty is described? Especially the part with the cases where the warranty automatically ended due to customer's violations.

I ask that because in my country, Ukraine, Hyundai dealers have one of the worst contracts among all the car dealers, and actually my lawyer says it violates the law in several parts."

You don't get it - you apparently have a contract with your dealer. That's a legal issue subject to the laws that govern where you live. You've talked to an attorney. The Hyundai warranty is clearly published in your owner's manual and on the web. What in the world could anyone here possibly offer that is more than that?

What would it matter if my owner's manual said something different from yours? I don't live in Ukraine. What would it matter if my "dealer contract" said something different from yours? You signed one with your dealer and now you and/or your dealer are subject to the laws that prevail where you live. Take your attorney's advice - why in the hell would you ask a bunch of usenet folks around the world about something your attorney is advising you on? Who is going to represent you in court? Us, or your attorney?

Reply to
Mike Marlow

what you need.

As I see US warranty is quite different from Europe, but still thanks, I've found what I need on UK site

Reply to
juskrey

widely published on the

OK, maybe I forgot to clarify. We also have hyundai warranty deals widely published and advertised, but the real deal, when you get the real car, adds some more things, and we have to sign quite dull papers indeed, no ads say about many of the things the propose to customers to sign

Reply to
juskrey

And, I do not own Hyundai yet. I went for new Tucson, but have some questions before signing anything.

Reply to
juskrey

Sorry, this isn't about what the OP posted but here's my question:

I am considering buying a used Hyundai and I have been searching for days on the Internet to see if I can find the actual wording on their 5-year 60-mile warranty but I can't find it anywhere. I have been to the HyundaiUSA website and it looks like the only way I can read the actual warranty is if I enter my ownership name including the VIN# of the vehicle I own. But I don't own one yet and I'd rather not walk in to a dealership and have to read the whole warranty for the first time while sitting with a salesperson.

So, can you or anyone else give me any suggestions of where I can find the actual wording of the Hyundai warranty? I am looking for what it actually says, not what they say it says in brochures and ads, etc.

Thanks.

Reply to
BETA-2K

It's spelled out clearly in the owner's materials. Your local dealership should be happy to show you an owner's manual with this information. It's not that much to read, really. I know you probably still don't want to do that, but it'll probably be your only conclusive solution.

Reply to
hyundaitech

Thanks. I can do that. I was surprised that with all of the other information that Hyundai provides on their website, and with their warranty being one of their best selling points, that there wouldn't be someplace on their site where potential buyers could read the actual warranty. They put all kinds of other detailed specs on the website so I wondered why the warranty isn't there too.

Reply to
BETA-2K