2001 Hyundai XG300 - Air Bag Light

The Air Bag light was a recall that was taken care of in 2001. Since then, I've been back to the dealer 9 times with the same problem. I thought it was finally corrected six months ago when they replaced the wiring harness. The light is now on again. Has anyone experienced this? What should I do?

Reply to
johnam

Before we can decide what to do, we need to know more about the sitation, i.e. what's been causing the air bag lamp to come on each time? Do you have the same trouble code every visit? If so, what is it? Have you been having the repairs done at one dealer or several?

If, on the other hand, you have a myriad of different trouble codes, then it's more likely that there are several unrelated problems, a situation for which there is no remedy other than to fix the problems as they arise.

Reply to
hyundaitech