2004 hyundai sonota help wont pass smog

my car wont pass smog. the computer keeps resetting itself and the smog tech keeps saying to drive 200 miles or more and then come back. what do I do to get it to pass please help

Reply to
paul

Why do you believe the computer resets itself?

Are there trouble codes that are being cleared? Is the computer being disconnected? Is the battery going dead or being disconnected?

There are several tests the computer must run. Can you tell me which tests haven't run?

Reply to
hyundaitech