2004 sonata

Hi Guys I have a 2004 Sonata with 20,000 miles on it.

The problem I have is once in a while the spedo will drop to zero then come back. If the cruse is on is will drop out, also the green cruse light goes off. You can't reengage the cruse until the spedo is steady again. This may happen every minute for a while or not happen for days or a week. Any ideas?

TIA Paul

Reply to
Paul

Probably the vehicle speed sensor (on the differential) or the plastic gear attached to it.

-- Message posted using

information at

hyundaitech