2006 Tucson tire size change

Hi folks

Has anyone chaged form the stocks to 15" rims and tires? If so, what's the actual tire size to compensate for the change? I'm finding that selection is better and cheaper for 15" tires and I plan to get a winter set on steelies in the near future.

Cheers

Alex

Reply to
cheg

No simple answer to this question Alex. Tire sizes are ratios. You have to decide what tread width you want on the road before you can calculate the series. Look around on line (google is your friend...). There are calculators out there that will walk you through the calculations to arrive at the same height as you currently have.

Reply to
Mike Marlow