Tire Rim Size

I'm looking to get some new rims along with bigger tires for my 92' Ram 150. The stock tires are 235/75-15 on 15x6.5 rims. I'm wanting to run 31x10.5 tires. What size rim should I run? They make a 15x7,

15x8, and 15x10 in the style i want.

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Scott

The ten in rims would be the best. You could get by with the eight inch but it'd really pull the sidewalls in. I wouldn't do it unless I really had to.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Thanks for the info.

Scott

get some new rims along with bigger tires for my 92'

Reply to
Scott

I don't know what tire you want but BF Goodrich recommends mounting the All Terrain T/A 31X10.50 15 on a 7 to 9 inch wide wheel. Most tire manufacturers will have wheel sizing recommendations for the tire sizes they have on their website.

Reply to
Nosey

Look at the this site. Lots of info..

Scootter