50 year old Hyundai

Doubt your pos Hyundai's will look like this in 50 years

fred

How many thousands of dollars go into restoring these old bangers?

Reply to
irwell

Doubt pos you will look very good in 50 years either.

Reply to
Dan Caron

Actually, I found a picture of it before he got started with Photoshop.

Bob

Actually, that isn't even a picture of a car. It's a drawing.

Bob

I have a friend who served in the US Army in Korea during the 1970s. He told me there was a Hyundai car that nobody knew who owned it but it served as transportation for anyone in the barracks who needed it. There was no key, the locks were so worn out you could start it with a nail file. During the 3 years he was there he's pretty sure no one changed the oil. He didn't know what model year the car was but it had been there so long that whoever owned it got transfered long ago and no one knew who it was. He drove it a lot and said it was an amazingly reliable car. I don't know what model Hyundai it was or what year but he was there in the late seventies.

Reply to
Bob