98 Elantra Air Bag Question

I recently purchaseda 98 elantra with 104k from the original owner. The car has been sitting for a little over a year with a dead transmission but she recently fixed it and sold it to me. She said that she always had problems with the check engine light (i assume from the bad trans), but since I have been driving the car I have not noticed that light, I have only noticed that the Air Bag light stays on all the time. I asked her about this in specific and she said that the light never came on for her except for the test pattern during start up. Any ideas?

Reply to
Rosco

It could be that the key was on with a low battery due to the vehicle sitting for so long. You'll need to take it to the dealer to have it diagnosed.

Reply to
hyundaitech

hyundaitech cried out

thanks