Brake Lights

New one on me!

2000 Hyundai Sonata, 4 banger.

Anyone any idea why my brake lights stay on? Its been real rainy and I drove her to the store went through some heavy puddles. Returning from the store I noticed my brake lights were on, I can tell because the 3rd rear window light was illuminated.

Brake peddle isn't sticking.

The alt/wp/tb belts are beeping, I just had them all replaced last year, with the fuel pump.

Only way to turn the brake lights off (short of removing the battery cable) was pulling the fuze.

Anybody?

Reply to
Cliff

Probably, the brake pedal switch plunger is stuck in (or the switch is shorted).

-- Message posted using

information at

hyundaitech