Do all 2004 Hyundai Sante Fe's have DRL's?

I'm trying to do research on a 2004 Hyundai Sante Fe and I want to know if DRL's were standard at that time.

Does anyone know?

-- Message posted using

information at

wintak

Vic Garcia

so not in all countries? I'm specificallly looking at 2004 Sante Fe's in United States. Does anyone know if the DRL's were standard for the 2004 Sante Fe's in the United States?

Thanks Amy

-- Message posted using

information at

wintak