2002 Elantra - Rear Trailing Arm Bolt Broke

Anyone else ever got that type of failure? It wasn't expensive to repair, but it would have been somewhat disconcerting if it happened at high speed. The car has 47,000 kilometers.

Thanks,

Ghislain

Reply to
Ghislain

Never seen one. Was the cause of breakage obvious?

-- Message posted using

information at

hyundaitech

My wife said that intermittently the car was vibrating enough that she feared losing control. She drove it slowly to the nearby (3 kms) Hyundai dealer where we bought the car. They replaced part number 62617B.

"hyundaitech" wrote

Reply to
Ghislain