Does anyone have high mileage on thier SantaFe ? Many problems ???

Would like to know if you have high mileage on your Santa, if youve had many in warranty problems, and , if youve had a breakdown. Thanks for taking the time.

Reply to
Dave in Lake Villa

My Santa in not coming out 'til Xmas!

Reply to
Dr Hal0nfireS

My 2002 4 cyl FWD Sante Fe is working perfectly. The only problem is my fuel cap keeps loosening & the check engine light comes on 2 days after fill up. We have the clicks with 2 turns. Cleveland streets have buckled with the 100 degree heat & almost 30 days of 90+. So that may be doin it.

I get 20 mpg city us> Dave > >> Would like to know if you have high mileage on your Santa, if youve

Reply to
The Awesome 1