engine light

Can anyone tell me how to reset the check engine light On a 2001 Tiburon... it came on and had a #1 cylinder miss firing code showing on the meter I borrowed from a friend.....I fixed the problem it was a bad wire to that cylinder so I replaced all the wires along with the spark plugs...The car now runs fine but I don't know how to re-set light....thank you Michael

Reply to
gymmy2

Remove the negative battery cable for a minute or so and then reconnect it. Or, borrow the code reader again and reset the light with that.

Cheers, Lawrence

Reply to
lmcclaf