General 2005 Hyundai Tiburon help

I am looking into new head lights - mind if I change the high beams, I will have to change the low beams. I was thinking of changing from the halogen regular cool white color, to a cool blue/Ultra white light bulb. (Something similar to that of a BMW type light). Problem is, Canadian Tire's database ends at 2003, so there is no information on a 2005 Tiburon yet. What voltage is needed, what serial number is needed, what type of bulb? General questions that the damn manual does not give me.

Your help is grately appreciated.

Reply to
Smirnik
2005 HYUNDAI Tiburon Sylvania Canada

Low beam headlamp H7 H7ST Silverstar High Performance Lighting: the whitest and brightest Halogen H7CB Cool Blue Halogen Upgrade: White Hot; Super Cool; 100% Street Legal H7LL Long Life Halogen: Lasts two and a half times longer

High beam headlamp H7 H7ST Silverstar High Performance Lighting: the whitest and brightest Halogen H7CB Cool Blue Halogen Upgrade: White Hot; Super Cool; 100% Street Legal H7LL Long Life Halogen: Lasts two and a half times longer

Parking light

2357 2357LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp

Front turn signal

2357 2357LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp

Rear turn signal

1156 1156LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp

Tail light

1157 1157LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp

Stop light

1157 1157LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp

High mount stop light %COM

Fog/Driving light

9006 9006ST Silverstar High Performance Lighting: the whitest and brightest Halogen 9006XV XtraVision Halogen Upgrade: Up to 20% Brighter 9006CB Cool Blue Halogen Upgrade: White Hot; Super Cool; 100% Street Legal 9006LL Long Life Halogen Upgrade: Lasts one and a half times longer

License plate

168

Back up light

1156 1156LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp

Front sidemarker

2357 2357LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp

Rear sidemarker

168

Map light DE3175

Dome light DE3175