how do you adjust the sun roof on 2005 Elantra

The sun roof whistles while driving. There is no water entering the cabin. From the inside, if I push upward I feel about 3/8 inch movement upward as the rear of the glass as it moves upward to make a stronger seal. Is there an adjuster on the tracks that allows for tightening the fit of the glass to the seal? Any and all info appreciated.

Reply to
rmo

The glass is held in by two or three screws on either side of the glass. Simply loosen the screws, adjust the glass to the desired position, and retighten the screws.

Reply to
hyundaitech