Sun Roof - 1997 850GLT

Hi there Volvo owners - I own a 1997 850GLT with a sun roof. I have noticed that there is evidence of corrosion around the perimeter of the entire piece of glass. It seems as if the seal around the glass is letting water thru. Has anyone else experienced this? Any help is much appreciated! Reply to email is much better that posting here!

Thanks in advance for your advice and time!

GO New York

Reply to
GOMRAJU