Is a Water Pump considered part of the 100 k. Driveline Warranty ???

If you'd like to post examples of Dave's posts, use posts from this newsgroup. Why don't you understand that we don't care what he posts anywhere other than here?

On second thought, don't even dig up his posts from here. By now, you've shown your character well enough that I don't even care what you might think.

Should I now take your unwarranted attacks and harass you with them on another newsgroup? I didn't thinks so. Come back when you'd like to discuss Hyundais.

Reply to
hyundaitech

Take your stupid, childish, pointless diatribe, stick it where the sun don't shine and get out of here! We don't need your crap!

Reply to
Brian Nystrom

Examples? So far the only example of flogging this group with unwanted and irrelevant posts would be those of you who have tracked Dave here, and feel the need to "warn us" about him.

You have. So - since that is such a distasteful tactic to you, why do you do it? Simply take your fascination with Dave somewhere else, and trust that we are fully capable of taking care of ourselves here, without your pathetic excuses for chasing people around the net to continue your personal little wars.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

Stick around Ken! We'll convert you to our religion and save your soul! Hang on there while we work up a good sermon especially for you! -

Bob

Reply to
Bob Adkins

I think Ken is in love with Dave. Why else would he be so obsessed with him that he stalks him around the Internet? -

Bob

Reply to
Bob Adkins

Maybe Dave gave him the cold shoulder and Ken is now the spurned lover...

Reply to
Mike Marlow