New Hyundai Genesis Coupe Enthusiasts Forums (GenCoupe.com)

Hi everyone,

I wanted to spread the word that we have set up a new forum dedicated to the all new 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe.

If you come to

You'll find the latest technical data,youtube clips, photoshops,wallpapers news and we have our very own Genesis Coupe Car Cutout!

I hope you guys come join our discussion and join the club!

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
Kurosawa.Y

Nice site. I'll be sure to sign up. Anyone else upset that they made the sedan instead of the coupe?

Evan Dingman

What's to be upset about? They are after the buyers of the BMW and Mercedes sedans.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski