New Hyundai "Veracruz"

Hyundai's newest vehicle: Veracruz The newest vehicle to join Hyundai Motor America's 2007 model lineup will be named Veracruz, after the Mexican state. The mid-sized SUV is the ninth vehicle in Hyundai's 2007 lineup and will go on sale in the first quarter of 2007

Reply to
edb

Hyundai Tech or whomever: CUV for 2007, when due out? What specialties will it have? Mileage? etc.

edb wrote:

Reply to
The Awesome 1

Hyundai Tech or whomever: CUV for 2007, when due out? What specialties will it have? Mileage? etc.

edb wrote:

Reply to
The Awesome 1

Hyundai Tech or whomever: CUV for 2007, when due out? What specialties will it have? Mileage? etc.

edb wrote:

Reply to
The Awesome 1

WOW -double post on one sending???? Guess my words were important ;-)

Curious with the term mid size. I just drove home a 2007 Sante Fe and it will NOT fit in my one car garage from 1940. It is 7" longer & 6" wider. So we would have to move the shelving off the front wall to drive it all in & take ladders to put on top of the garage to fit it in.

2007 Tucs> Hyundai Tech or whomever: CUV for 2007, when due out? What
Reply to
The Awesome 1

After getting the Sunday newspaper & reading the auto area on Hyundais, we see an ad for $14,600 for 2006 Sante Fe's - plenty in stock it reads. So we go to that dealership. The lot has 6 2005 Sante Fe LX's going for $26K. We see 3 2007 Sante Fe's but not one 2006. So I walk into the dealership & get the big smile, pull up his belt on his pants guy who asks what I am looking for. I tell him what is advertised on today's paper. He wants the ad, What BS! I yell very loud 2006 SANTE FE FOR 14,600. SO WHERE IS IT? He tells me & my DH to sit as he walks into an office. He returns with another jerk who tells us he thinks those are the cars that golfers got to use for a week during the Akron tournment. They have 4-6,000 miles on them & they are NEW.

We walked! I also scanned the ad & told Hyundai about this sceme & all the 2005 they were selling for more than 2007. We also went to our dealership who's owner is still driving his 2002 twin to mine Sante Fe & doesn't want to lose it. I told him 5 year warranty will be up June

2007, my insurance is $330 every 6 months for total coverage, and for $2 every 6 months they cover roadside assistance. So he is calling my agent to get the same deal from AMEX. He knows I have taken great care of my baby, and Hyundai doesn't sell up to 10 years of coverage. He doesn't either since these cars do not just break down.

So we are keep> WOW -double post on one sending???? Guess my words were important ;-) >

Reply to
The Awesome 1