No Azera? ? ?

I'm curious, the Azera is hardly seen and hardly mentioned here. Dealers carry few in inventory compared to the other models. There is no special pricing listed for it.

The Azera seems to be a nice next step up from the Sonata, only a few dollars more that a well equipped Limited. Aside from the fact that it costs more, any negatives? Ed

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Not many. The tech-y things tend to break a little more often. If you want V-6 power and a more comfortable ride, this is a better choice than the Sonata.

The real issue is that it isn't marketed aggressively here. It's a very popular car in Korea.

Reply to
hyundaitech

Thanks for the reply. I'm very happy with the quality of my Sonata. I'm thinking the Azera is a step up in ride and comfort. The deal may not be as good though. One of the largest dealers in MA had only one in stock and it is a color I don't want. We'll see what happens.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski