question: 07 Santa Fe radio

Quick question regarding the 2007 Santa Fe stock radio.

I ordered an Audiovox FM Modulator as it appears to be about the only viable way to hook up and ipod/mp3 player.

When pulling the radio out, if I disconnect/reconnect the harness, will the radio need a code to work again?

I will most likely have to tap into a 12v switched power source... I'll know better when it arrives....

Reply to
Uncle Vinnie