Raddle noise in rear when hitting bumps

I have a 2003 Tiburon GT V6. It's been a great car. Now it's showing it's age. It has 92000 miles, it has raddle noise in each side in the rear, when hitting little bumps. Any one have the fix for this? I just changed all the Struts. The noise was present before changing the strus. Also notice that the gas pedal has a slite bind as you give it gas. Only in the first 1 inch travel. Bob

Reply to
ford

Check your sway bar links and bushings. The stiff suspension in the GT tends to wear them.

-- Message posted using

information at

hyundaitech