Re: tiburon infinity radio/amp questions

You can view the wiring diagrams in the ETM section at

-- Message posted using

information at

hyundaitech

Thanks for the reply. Found that link a few nights ago but when I attempted to log in, only got a blank screen. Guessing this Mac needs some downloads or something. Thanks again, John

-- Message posted using

information at

johninKY

Well, we tried. I'll just chalk this up as experience. No more used radios in my future that don't have the wiring harnesses. Thanks again for your help.

John

-- Message posted using

information at

johninKY