Re: trailer lights on santa fe wire colors

That'll depend on the the trailer harness since the vehicle doesn't come equipped with one. (I'm not familiar at all with towing, so I suppose it's possible for there to be a standard.)

Reply to
hyundaitech

Brake: Green Left tail: Brown/orange Right tail: Green/orange Left turn: Gray Right turn: Gray

You can see all the schematics for the vehicle at

hyundaitech