Santa Fe fuel filter, or not???

My 04 Santa Fe owner's manual has a suggested mile interval to replace the fuel filter. My local (good) service station typed in the car in their computer, and told me it doesn't have a fuel filter.

Has anyone "been there, done that"??

....Dave

Reply to
Dave Edwards

There is a filter, but it is integral with the fuel pump, and is not meant for replacement without changing at least part if not all of the pump.

Curious patent, and I can't say I care much for it. But that is the way it is.

Reply to
Rev. Tom Wenndt