Sontat "projection lamp" headlight question.

Yes, it is un-necessary agony. Best headlights I ever had was my '97 LeSabre. In the four years that I had it, I'll bet the high beams were not used more than 50 times. With the projector lights, I'd probably flipped them 50 times on one trip down River Road.

I did drive about 40 miles last night on highway (light traffic) and city with no need to use the high beams. It is just some of the smaller roads, especially with turns and hills.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Brian,

I didn't write a single word of the above that you attributed to me.

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting

**Hi Brian, those were my scribblings not Matt's. :) However, I'd like to thank you for the fog lights idea and I'll be looking into it. I used to have fog lights on my old Santa Fe and I used them rarely because the regular headlights were fine but the car did look cool ;)

Thanks

kaboomie

Reply to
kaboom

Oh - I'm fine with aiming headlights against a wall, but my point was that my Grand Am just does not have a good light reflector, thus some of the worst high beam lighting you've ever seen.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

They do look cool, but as another car approaches in the opposite with them, I've often been know to utter some nasty words. Mostly on the after market ones installed by a kid that knows nothing about aiming lights. I'll have to try them and see if I piss of anyone else.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski