6VD1 Quad Cam - Cambelt Timing

HELP! I have a problem in that nobody in this Country (New Zealand) appears to have any information on how to time the cams on the 6VD1 motor that has the inlet and exhaust cams linked with a chain drive. I also need information on how the cams are timed together with the chains. I was not the person that dismantled this motor. The person that did, did it to replace the hydraulic lifters but has been unable to get it to run correctly eventhough he has been trying for over 3 months now!!!

Reply to
Gavin & Avon Grimmer