95 passport/rodeo 4X4

my clutch slave cyl. went last week (122,000 miles) and the garage mech. has tried two parts from the honda dealer and they both didnt work out/fit,any ideas,is the isuzu parts any different,if it was made by isuzu w/ the honda name on it why cant the honda dealer get the right parts that call for it?any ideas or help in this matter would be appreciated,its ben in his garage bay since last week and im buming rides to work!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
RLGIRSCH

I presume you're in the US? Go to a GM dealership and ask for an Isuzu part. Some bits on the Hondas were changed, mostly trim and buttons, But they shifted the Jazz/Amigo/MU brake pedal over a half inch or so in the one I've seen, they may have done the same in the Passport/Rodeo with a different cylinder.

No Gaurantees, but worth a try.

Reply to
rnf2