Early 80's 1.8 Isuzu diesel pistons??

I know this is a needle-in-a-haystack question, but here goes. I'm looking for some oversized pistons for the early 80's Isuzu 1.8 liter diesel engine. I believe they came in .5 millimeter and 1.0 millimeter oversizes. These engines were used in the Chevy Chevette diesel and Isuzu I-mark (I believe). If anyone has some or could point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it. TIA.

Reply to
Kruse