engine swap

anyone know if Chevy 4.3 will bolt up to the rodeo tranny. some- where I heard it did, and then just reposition engine mounts.

Reply to
Suzi & Dan

I swapped a '95 3.4 into a 90 Trooper with a 2.8. This swap only works if your Izuzu has a GM based v6, and not the Isuzu engine. There are many sites on the web where you can find information. It is not just a "simple" swap, but it's not difficult, either.

Reply to
Charles Strahan