[FS] 1989 Isu Trooper II

FS: 1989 Isuzu Trooper II, 2.6L 4L, 4speed automatic transmission (bonked out), four power windows, cruise control, power steering, power brakes, 4WD, 4 doors, FM/AM cassette, smoked windows, good body, maroon, 130,000 miles (or thereabouts), current Texas inspection sticker (until 5/2004).

eastern Texas.

Reply to
René

$?

Reply to
Timothy Wright

Reply to
Gene Hetsel

Oops. Here I am bitching at people for incomplete or stupid posts and now I forget putting in the price myself.

How does $900 bucks sound?

Reply to
René

I just replaced the thermostat in our 89 T2 w. 65K miles, 4 banger, we have an automatic tranny version. No plans on replacing it. Still runs good, body in good shape with all the Minnesota salt. A good reliable vehicle. We use it for around town trips, busts snow banks when we have them.

Dale

Reply to
<dale

A 2.6 with an automatic...must be a pig. I've got a 5-speed manual and it's hard to make it get out of it's own way. :)

Reply to
Jim Strates