Info on Isuzu 4JB1T engine

G'day,

Have a 98 rodeo 2.8 Tubo Diesel and gave been trying to find a workshop manual for it (Australia). Seems the only option I have is to buy the genuine product from Holden australia for A$450.

Does anyone out there in user land know of a 3rd party manual that may suffice.

Second issue is regards to oil pressure. I have no faith in the happy light on the dashboard and want to replace it with an oil pressurelight but cannot find any info as to the max oil pressue that I would expect (so as to purchase the correct gauge) as most guages top out at 100PSI.

any info would be appreciated.

Cheers

Graham

Reply to