any info on skyline gtr 33 or 34

can anybody give me some info on a r34 or r33 gtr skyline import as I might be getting one soon!. I live in the uk so any info like engine wear, running costs, parts, service ect... ect... .

thank you

Reply to
Subaru Sti v4

have a look at

or

regards Mr GTS

Reply to
Jack Mehoff

been on these and some more web site's mate. just want owners views more the better! but thanks again

Reply to
Subaru Sti v4

not too many genuine GTR 33s or 34s around as they tend to be pretty expensive. You should look at the GTR R32 also as they were a very potent system My car is not in that league unfortunately mind you there are not many cars of any make that are. I have an R32 Skyline GTST M spec 5 spd manual. On the whole I would rate it as the best performing car I have ever had, in

3 years, all I have ever had to do is oil/filter changes replace tyres and put petrol in. They just keep on going. Their motors are recognised as 200,000 k plus motors, as long as they are not owned by the usual thrash it til it blows crowd The models to get in any skyline tho are the manual gear models. They hold their value and are harder to find. The skyline downunder site is prob the best one to look at
Reply to
ray